We enlisted the help of beauty food expert, nutritionist Lola Berry.
Watch as Lola shows Guy from Bondi Harvest how make this moreish raw vegan hempseed pesto.
Perfect for cooler weather, Lola's pesto nourishes skin from the inside out, with ingredients hand picked to help to build healthy cells and keep skin hydrated.
The vitamins and minerals essential for glowing skin in this recipe are:
- Hemple Cold Pressed Oil packed with omega 3 essential fatty acids
- Hemple Hearts, a source of bioavailable amino acids, magnesium, zinc and more
- B vitamins in "cheezy" nutritional yeast
- Antioxidant rich essential oils and chlorophyll abundant in basil and
- a punch of Vitamin C found in the kale
It takes 5 minutes to make, but will probably be gone in less!
- 3 garlic cloves (start with 1.5 to suit your taste - we love it garlic-y!)
- 200g Hemple Hearts
- 200ml Hemple Cold Pressed Hemp Seed Oil
- 3 hand fulls of basil
- 3 hand fulls of kale
- Two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Two tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Salt and pepper
Throw it all into a blender or food processor and pulse until chunky. Serve on gluten free toast with biotin and fibre rich avocado to get the full Happy Place experience :)