Serves 4, prep 5 mins, cooking time 30 mins (gf, df*)
Omega bomb! This simple, healthy, yummy recipe comes from Bondi Harvest Chef, Guy Turland.
- 1 baby vine tomatoes
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 5 chat potatoes
- 4 golden shallots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 lemons
- 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs
- 4 salmon portions
- 1 tablespoon Hemple Hearts
- 1/2 tablespoon Hemple Cold Pressed Oil
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 bunch dill
- 1 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp English mustard
- Wash the veggies before quartering the chat potatoes with skin on (for fibre and flavour) and scattering in a deep baking dish. Chop the garlic cloves and golden shallots in half and add to the baking dish. Drizzle with hempseed oil and season with salt and pepper before placing in a fan forced oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- While the veggies are baking, make the Hemple Heart and herb crust for the salmon. Finely chop the parsley and dill leaves, add the zest of 1 lemon and 1 lime, the tablespoon of dried herbs and hempseeds. Mix well together and place atop the flesh side of the salmon.
- When the veggies are golden remove from the oven and place the crusted salmon, vine tomatoes and broccolini on top and return to the oven to cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking, prepare the yoghurt sauce by mixing one teaspoon of English mustard into 100g yoghurt.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven, dollop some yoghurt (or skip this step for a dairy free option) and serve.