HEMPLE HIGH FIBRE HEMPSEED PROTEIN
For you if...
- You're looking to improve gut health with a low net carb source of insoluble fibre - the kind that helps draw impurities from the gut and keep things moving
- You're a purist - you just want the hemp protein, with nothing else added
- You're looking for a well-balanced protein powder with macros + vitamins & minerals without any sweeteners or added flavours
- You like to add a protein to smoothies, yoghurt or into protein balls
- You don't mind a bit of grit (don't worry it's just that healthy insoluble fibre!)
BENEFITS IN EVERY 30g SERVE:
- 9g bioavailable edestin protein
- 12g fibre
- 39% RDI Magnesium
- 56% RDI Calcium
- 46% RDI Iron
- 22% RDI Zinc
- 16% RDI Vitamin B1
HEMPLE HIGH FIBRE is pure, cold milled hempseed protein, ideal for those looking to increase their dietary fibre intake.
Hempseed is a super seed with a nutty, buttery flavour, revered for its many nutritional qualities.
One serve of HEMPLE HIGH FIBRE provides 9g of protein and 12g of cleansing fibre. It also contains all essential amino acids, plus omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids.
Hempseed is also a rare source of GLA, a type of omega 6, revered for its anti-inflammatory properties.
Bioavailable for a happy gut
Praise your gut with HEMPLE HIGH FIBRE, with 46% soluble and insoluble fibre - that's more than 12g fibre per serve!! Not all proteins are born equal - hempseed is an easy-to-digest edestin-based protein helping your bod extract the nutrients more easily.
Dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, allergen-free and non-GMO. It's also raw and cold-milled so you feel your best.
Vitamins & Minerals
One serve of HEMPLE contains magnesium, zinc, calcium, vitamin B1 and iron - it's more than just a fibre-full protein.
SERVE: For a vegan protein fix, serve 3 rounded tablespoons (30g) of HEMPLE HIGH FIBRE mixed with coconut yoghurt, sprinkled on your muesli or blended with almond milk and a banana.
STORAGE: refrigerate after opening, use a dry spoon and consume within 90 days of opening. Reseal completely after each serve.